OYG sustains its reliable software at scale by charging communities an annual license fee based on (current estimates) $0.75 per year per active user. Communities are formally or informally defined parts of towns, cities or other jurisdictions; often they are self-identified. We target 70 million discrete users in 14,000 communities in three years, generating $59M recurring annual revenue.
Based on a fee of $0.75 (seventy-five cents) per year per active participant, an annual license fee for a community of 15,000 residents would be $3,750, assuming a 30% penetration of the market.
OYG sells a license for an entire community directly to communities. Alternatively, users could pay a microfee of $0.07 per month added to an energy, city tax or ISP bill.
Public agencies and private companies and other organizations can benefit from sponsoring (paying the license fee) for community networts. Our marketing strategy addresses each of these sectors as a separate revenue center albeit there are no differences in the product or costs.
OYG revenue derives from 6 sources:
1. Individual Community Members: may pay a micro-fee (pennies per month) on their internet or other utility bill. Many communities may not want to be completely independent and autonomous.
2. Individual Community Organizations: may license OYG for their entire community for a flat annual fee of $3,750 for up to 15,000 residents (assuming 5000 active daily users). This fee increases for each additional 1000 daily users.
3. Public agencies (cities, counties, etc.): may sponsor licenses for their communities. A city of 150,000 people will typically have 10 or more community councils that would receive a license.
4. Public/Private Utilities: Including Bandwidth or energy providers or other companies may sponsor licenses for communities they serve.
5. Nonprofit, Foundations & NGOs: Local, regional, national and international organizations, whose mission it is to serve the needs of populations and communities, or to address environmental concerns.
6. Financial Services: OYG’s blockchain supported network can offer access to better mortgage rates as well as community-centric access to capital for small business development and training, with new opportunities for small business that have been unable to tap traditional funding sources.
Government, Non-profit and Corporate Sponsors
OYG taps into an existing market of governments and corporations seeking customer retention and brand recognition. OYG argues they can achieve greater value by listening to clients, than by advertising.
USERS MAY SUBMIT CONTENT TO BE FORWARDED TO NEWS OUTLETS & OYG’s YouTube CHANNEL
This release contains forward-looking statements including those that address activities, events or developments that Own Your Government, LLC. or its management believes or anticipates may occur in the future. All forward-looking statements are based upon our current expectations, various assumptions and/or data available from third parties. Our expectations and assumptions are expressed in good faith and we believe there is a reasonable basis for them. However, there can be no assurance that such forward-looking statements will materialize or prove to be correct as forward-looking statements are inherently subject to known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors which may cause actual future results, performance or achievements to differ materially from the future results, performance or achievements expressed in or implied by such forward-looking statements. Numerous risks, uncertainties and other factors may cause actual results to differ materially from those set out in the forward-looking statements, including general economic conditions and fluctuations in the global automotive market. We assume no obligation to update publicly or revise any forward-looking statements in light of new information or future events, except as required by law.